CLICK HERE TO REGISTER FOR YOUR VOLUNTEER SLOT
Sign up today to receive 10 Volunteer Bond points/seller.
What to expect: · Team arrival: 2 hours prior to game time, unless otherwise communicated
· Meet at EAST Wheelchair doors, red canopy stairway to the right of Chrysler Club entrance, top of stairs, where the roll top door is.
· Age Requirements: ALL SELLERS MUST BE A MINIMUM OF 18 YEARS OLD, Players can sell with parent but MUST STAY With PARENT AT ALL TIMES, players are expected to help parents sell, if kids are left alone in the stands to watch the game before the selling time is over, that seller and their child will be asked to leave.
· NO siblings can attend to help sell, one parent: one player to help sell, if a seller has more than one child, they will be asked to leave
· Team jerseys or a Calgary Roughnecks jersey. No opposing team hats or jerseys · Please eat before arrival, there is limited time to eat upon arrival
· No storage for purses, backpacks, laptops, etc.
· Please if you are sick stay home, if someone from our office identifies one of your sellers are sick, they will send that seller home.
· Training will be provided onsite.
· If you have a physical impairment, please let us know so we can accommodate
· Parking Attendants have game day 5050 selling team name. Upon arrival, please advise, team name, parking attendants will direct you where to park
If you have questions, please contact our Director of Volunteers, firstname.lastname@example.org